4th of July Greeley Stampede Rodeo and Festival
Can you think of a more American way than spending your Fourth of July at a rodeo!?
The Greeley Stampede Rodeo and Festival started way back in the 1800’s to honor local potato farmers and now hosts more than 250,000 people from all the United States.
This event has various of attractions that the whole family will enjoy!
Some events include:
- Independence Day Parade – over 130 entries!
- Xtreme Bulls – the toughest bulls and riders around
- Behind the Chutes Tours – behind the scenes of bull-riding and an opportunity to meet Miss Colorado
- Extraction Park Stage – see some big names play here such as the Eli Young Band and Lonestar
- Cowboy Games – obstacle courses that test strength, stamina, and skill
- Brushes and Bulls – paint a patriotic horse while sipping mimosas
This festival and rodeo will be going on from June 26th to July 7th.
Celebrate America’s birthday the way you’re suppose to!