Downtown Food Tours Colorado Springs
Your taste buds will tingle with delight!
This walking tour features 5 different culinary stops and the opportunity to pair with craft beer, cocktails, and wine.
Join this food tour every Saturday and Sunday from 2:00-5:00 pm for $59 per person!
- Spice Island Grill – authentic Jamaican dishes
- Jack Quinn’s – a traditional Irish pub
- Four by Brother Luck – southwestern flavors from around America
- Bingo Burger – classic, juicy burgers
- The Famous Steak House – prime steaks and fresh seafood
- The Rabbit Hole – carefully crafted American food
- Colorado Craft Tejon Street Social – twists on traditional dishes
- Bonny and Read – fresh steak and seafood
- Rooster’s House of Ramen – Asian American cuisine
- Odyssey Gastropub – spins on classic meals
- Poor Richard’s Restaurant – pizza, sandwiches, salads, soup
Do your taste buds a favor and book your tickets now!
View this post on Instagram
The Chicken and Waffles from @odysseygastropub is our jam, especially on #nationalwaffleday! This is currently served on our flagship tour but will be switched up soon. Charred corn and bacon waffles, fried chicken, gaujillo butter, smoked maple syrup, and fresh berries are a flavorful and delicious combination. Go get yourself some! . . . #rockymountainfoodtours #waffles #odysseygastropub #downtowncoloradosprings #lovelocalfood #southernfood