Easter Activities Around Colorado Springs
Easter is hopping with activities to do in Colorado Springs!
1. Victoria Easter Egg Hunt, April 20th – something for both kids an adults, starting with an egg hunt followed by afternoon tea at the Miramont Castle.
2. Easter Train, April 21st – have an Easter brunch while chugging along the train tracks, enjoying views of Colorado Springs.
3. Mad Hatter Saturday, April 13th – Old Colorado City will be decorated as Wonderland for this free, costumed event.
4. Easter Bunny Breakfast, April 20th – eating pancakes with the Easter bunny and face painting, what more can a kid want?
5. Easter Sunrise Service, April 21st – start your Easter off right with a beautiful sunrise and a great message at the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park.
6. Chocolate Bunny Walk and Egg Hunt, April 20th – meet a real bunny and scout for eggs as you hike at the Bear Creek Nature Center.
7. Easter Brunch at Mountain View Restaurant, April 21st – one of the best views to have a nice Easter brunch, along with face painting and a petting zoo.