Fall Festivals in Colorado Springs this October
October is not all about Halloween, don’t forget the fall festivals too!
Here are a few family friendly fall festivals in the Colorado Springs area:
1. Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site, Oct 5 – wagon rides, music, pumpkin picking, homemade pie, and all while visiting the historic site it’s located at!
2. Stonehaven Park, Oct 5th – live entertainment, a kids zone, beer garden, food trucks, and of course pumpkin picking!
3. Ute Pass Cultural Center, Oct 5th – centered around painting pumpkins, face painting, and shopping!
4. Gold Hill Mesa Community Center, Oct 12th – live performances, pony rides, pumpkins, and delicious food and drink!
5. Pink Realty, Oct 12th – like a real Oktoberfest with bratwurst, beer, and much more!
6. Old Colorado City, Oct 19th – all the good stuff: pumpkins, music, shopping, beer garden!
7. YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region, Oct 31st – stop for trunk-or-treat and carnival games!
8. SoccerHaus, Oct 31st – enjoy the night by good ole’ trick-or-treating with tons of candy and door prizes!