Halloween Events in Colorado Springs
There is no shortage of Halloween activities in Colorado Springs!
We’ve got activities for families, adults, something for everyone! Check them out:
1. Trick or Treating in the Park, Oct 27th – a free 2 day event with theatrical shows, arts and crafts, and live music!
2. Indoor Family Halloween Festival, Oct 31st – enjoy trick or treating, costume contest, and door prizes!
3. Ha Ha Halloween Comedy Show, Oct 26th – this one’s for the adults! Come enjoy BOGO pints if you wear a costume while supporting local talent.
4. Boo at the Zoo, Oct 27th – You’ve never experienced a trick or treating experience like you have at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo!
5. Hell Scream Haunted House, Oct 31st – muster the strength to go through the haunted house! Or just come for the corn maze and hay rides!
6. Halloween Dive Bar Crawl, Oct 31st – all aboard the party bus to enjoy cheap drinks at certain bars, karaoke, dancing, and more!
7. Starry Halloween Paint Night, Oct 31st – paint a spooky haunted house with friends at the Summit Interquest!
Have a safe and spooktacular Halloween everyone!