Spending St Patrick’s Day in Colorado Springs
Join us in pretending to be 1% Irish for the day!
1. St Patty’s Parade, March 16th – this will be the biggest parade in Colorado! Feature your own float or join a 5k or 50k bike ride that ends with participating in the parade.
2. Jack Quinn’s Irish Alehouse and Pub – come in to celebrate any time during the week with daily events and specials from trivia night on Mondays to live music on Sundays!
3. Luck of the Irish Bar Crawl, March 15th – join the Local Motive Party Bus for 4 different bar stops!
4. Kids Night Out at Bear Creek, March 16th – drop the little ones off at this awesome kids camp and enjoy your own night out!
5. The Verdict St Patty’s Day Party, March 16th – wear green and enjoy this free show with music that will take you through all the decades!
6. Eat Drink and Be Irish, March 15-17th – Pikes Peak Brewing will have daily specials, live music, axe throwing, and more!
If you’ll be drinking this St Patty’s Day, McCormick & Murphy law firm will be providing FREE Uber, Lyft, and cab rides! Find out how to claim your free ride here.
“St. Patty’s day ain’t over until no one is sober!”
View this post on Instagram
One of the best weekends ever is almost here! St Patrick's Weekend Party! We've got some awesome music lined up! Friday at 7p – Brian Clancy and Irish Row Saturday at 10a – Grateful Dogs Saturday at 7p – Hillbilly Hellcats A lot more fun stuff going on this weekend, we'll post about that soon! Cheers! ☘️? #PPBCnation #StPatricksDay