Thanksgiving Dinners in Colorado Springs
This year, save yourself the hassle of cooking Thanksgiving dinner and choose from any of these fabulous restaurants that are serving up traditional Thanksgiving meals.
1. Black-eyed Pea – From 10 am to 8 pm, they are offering a prime rib dinner starting at just $19.99 and kids meals at $6.99.
2. Flatiron’s American Bar and Grill – Starting with a bread basket, soup or salad, a turkey or roast beef entree with all the Thanksgiving side favorites for $24.95
3. Cracker Barrel – Cracker Barrel never fails to serve a homemade turkey dinner for just $12.99 for adults and $7.99 for kids. They even offer different packages of whole take home Thanksgiving meals for those that want to take credit without doing any work!
Spend a little more:
1. Famous Steakhouse – This steakhouse will be serving a traditional Thanksgiving meal from 11 am to 7 pm for $40.
2. Spring Orleans – If you are feeling adventurous this holiday, try Spring Orlean’s cajun twist on Thanksgiving from 10 am to 4 pm for $42 and $12 for children.
3. Mackenzie’s Chop House – Enjoy a full turkey meal with declious desserts like pumpkin pie, New York cheesecake, and apple pie. Starting at just $40 for adults, $16 for children 7 and up, and 6 and under are free.
1. The Broadmoor – Offering brunch, lunch, and dinner when you make reservations. Prices vary but start at $75 for adults, $24 for children, and ages 3 and below are complimentary.
2. Briarhurst Manor – The Briarhust Manor has a Thanksgiving buffet for $48 from 12 to 4 pm with kids ages 4 and under free.
3. Mountain View Restaurant – Enjoy a Thanksgiving meal from 10 am to 5 pm with bottomless beverages at $69 for adults, $29.50 for kids ages 6-11, and under age 6 is free.