The Oscar Myer Weiner Mobile Visiting Soon!
The iconic, all American Oscar Mayer Weiner Mobile is rolling into Colorado Springs!
We have worked our buns off to get the Weiner Mobile here, at the Best Western Plus Fillmore Inn, on November 1st and 2nd! And if you don’t know about the Weiner Mobile, then you need to ketch-up! (All puns intended)
History/Facts of the Oscar Mayer Weiner:
- The brand Oscar Mayer was created in 1883 by Oscar F. Mayer, a Bavarian immigrant
- The first Weiner Mobile was born in 1936, now living in the Henry Ford Museum in Michigan
- There are now 6 Weiner Mobiles driving around the US
- Oscar Mayer is a meat brand, selling: natural meats, cold cuts, hotdogs, bacon, sausage, and frozen meats
- Oscar Mayer creates quality meat and believes in humane treatment of animals
Frankly, this 27 foot hotdog is hard to miss cruising around the United States. There are some top dog features you can experience up close and personal in the Weiner Mobile.
- Flat screen TV
- Gull-wing door with retractable step
- Ketchup and mustard splattered carpet
- Removable Bunroof
- An official horn that plays a Weiner jingle
- Chevrolet W4 series chassis
- V-8 6 liter engine