Ways to Spend Mardi Gras in Colorado Springs
The next best place to celebrate Mardi Gras, next to New Orleans!
Here are the biggest and best places to join the Mardi Gras festivities in Colorado Springs:
1. Carnivale Parade, March 2nd – enjoy this free, lively parade taking place on March 2nd from 1:00- 2:00 pm!
2. Mardi Gras Bar Crawl, March 8th – party your whole way through Mardi Gras on the Local Motive party bus full of booze and beers!
3. Mardi Gras Masquerade Ball, March 5th – dress to impress for this Mardi Gras ball at the coolest bar in town with food, drinks, and entertainment.
4. Frisco’s Mardi Gras Dog Parade, March 2nd – your dog can also join in the celebrations! Decorate your puppers in their Mardi Gras best and join this dog parade from 2:30-4:00 pm.
5. Mumbo Jumbo Cook Off, March 2nd – treat your taste buds with the best Cajun cuisine where the best chefs in town compete for the best gumbo!