Your Guide to Baseball Season with the Colorado Rockies
Baseball season is in full swing (pun intended) and we’ve got all the deets!
Tours of the Coors Field are available Monday through Saturday for only $12 adults and $9 seniors and kids. There are 3 time slots to choose from: 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, or 2:00 pm.
Almost everyday there are ticket promotions and theme days such as college night, teacher appreciation night, Mother’s Day package, and even a Game of Thrones and Star Wars ticket packages!
Promotional days that everyone loves:
- Dollar hotdog day – May 27, June 27, July 30, Aug 29, Sept 11
- Fireworks! – July 2-3, Sept 27
- Movie Night – Sept 1
Food and Drink
Try out some of these dining options inside the Coors Field!
- Mountain Ranch Club – delicious all American food
- Wazee Market – sandwiches, pizza, ice cream, drinks… a little bit of everything
- The Sandlot – brewery
- Helton Burger Shack – specializing in burgers and fries
Around the Ballpark
Come early before the game to check out the many activities to do around the Coors Field!
- National Ballpark Museum – baseball memorabilia from across the USA
- Denver Patio Ride – drink and bike around Denver in this 15 person party bike
- Denver Local Tours – great for your first visit in Denver
- Rocky Top Glide – see the city on segways
- Ghost Tours – hear and see the spooky side of Denver
- Escapology – an escape room with a restaurant and bar
We hope you’ll see a home run or two this baseball season!